Formed over 20 years ago, Ingot Services is a company that has gone from strength to strength offering a comprehensive range of commercial cleaning services. We pride ourselves in delivering a professional service with a personal touch, striving to always meet out customers’ varying requirements.
Ingot Services firmly believes that it’s employees are are the heart of all this, ensuring that they are given the training and support they require to succeed.
We are always willing to hear from keen individuals who would be interested in joining our workforce, both in the office or out on the road with our cleaning teams. So if you are looking to join an innovative, ever growing company, where your hard work and efforts are rewarded then look no further.
We are looking for Kitchen Extract Deep Cleaning Operatives to join our expanding company on the South Coast and in the East of England. The role will involve mobile working in your region deep cleaning industrial kitchen grease extract systems and kitchens.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience of deep cleaning extract systems and kitchen;
- Experience with working at height, in confined spaces and handling chemicals is advantageous;
- Must be enthusiastic;
- Must be very organised and methodical;
- Must have an eye for detail;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Full, clean Driving Licence
Additional Information: Core hours are 8pm- 8am, rota’d Sunday evening through to Thursday evening. We pay up to £9.75 per hour
We are looking for a Scheduling Manger to join our growing team. This is a varied and key role within our Operations Department. The role is ideal for anyone with experience of people/client management in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a can do attitude and a willingness to learn.
The role will report to the Operations Director and will involve the following:
- To oversee the management of bookings, scheduling and productivity for a designated area of the UK;
- Management of the cleaning crews based within designated area;
- Manage our current client base, dealing will any issues that may arise by implementing solutions;
- Help develop further business by liaising with existing and prospective clients, building relationships where appropriate;
- Formulation and processing of reports and certification escalating concerns where appropriate to the Operations Director;
- Operational and logistical management, resolving any related queries;
- Providing responsive assistance of a general nature to all employees within Ingot Services Ltd.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written;
- Very organised and methodical;
- Able to use multiple IT systems;
- Able to prioritise workload;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail;
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4.30pm
If you have the required skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV and covering letter, explaining why you would be a good fit to the role.