Formed over 20 years ago, Ingot Services is a company that has gone from strength to strength offering a comprehensive range of commercial cleaning services. We pride ourselves in delivering a professional service with a personal touch, striving to always meet out customers’ varying requirements.
Ingot Services firmly believes that it’s employees are are the heart of all this, ensuring that they are given the training and support they require to succeed.
We are always willing to hear from keen individuals who would be interested in joining our workforce, both in the office or out on the road with our cleaning teams. So if you are looking to join an innovative, ever growing company, where your hard work and efforts are rewarded then look no further.
We are looking for Kitchen Extract Deep Cleaning Operatives to join our expanding company on the South Coast and in the East of England. The role will involve mobile working in your region deep cleaning industrial kitchen grease extract systems and kitchens.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience of deep cleaning extract systems and kitchen;
- Experience with working at height, in confined spaces and handling chemicals is advantageous;
- Must be enthusiastic;
- Must be very organised and methodical;
- Must have an eye for detail;
- Be able to work as part of a team;
- Full, clean Driving Licence
Additional Information: Core hours are 8pm- 8am, rota’d Sunday evening through to Thursday evening. We pay up to £9.75 per hour
A brand new position has opened within Ingot Services reporting to the HR Officer at our Claydon Head Office. This is a varied and key role supporting related departments in a company growing at pace. This role is ideal for anyone seeking a career in HR and H&S administration with or without proven experience, but with a can do attitude and a willingness to learn. Due to the nature of the role it requires high levels of diplomacy and discretion with high attention to detail.
The role will report to the HR Officer and will involve the following:
- To create HR documentation as and when required by the HR Officer.
- Formulate induction packs for new starters.
- Process new starter information.
- Assist in recruitment activities such as processing applications and corresponding with candidates and arranging telephone, face to face interviews.
- Ensuring all personnel files are up to date with correct information.
- Carrying out right to work checks, and driving licence checks where necessary.
- Maintain and update H&S files and templates.
- Arranging H&S training sessions with staff members and booking courses where necessary.
- Formulate information required for health and safety accreditations such as CHAS, BESA and Safecontractor.
- Maintenance of H&S training records and relevant documentation.
- Arrange fire drills, alarm point tests and fire lighting tests, and maintain relevant documentation.
- Vehicle management, including: the booking of vans and cars where necessary, liaising with our insurer, adding of vehicles on Dart Charge and Congestion Charge.
- Providing responsive assistance of a general nature to all employees within Ingot Services Ltd.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong administration skills.
- Strong understanding of the importance of confidentiality and ability to work discreetly.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- Experience working in HR or H&S roles advantageous but not necessary.
- Experience with BESA, Chas, Safecontractor, ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 advantageous but not necessary.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am to 4.30pm.
If you have the required skills and experience, apply with an up to date CV and covering letter, explaining why you would be a good fit to the role.