High level cleaning both internally and externally in warehouses, leisure facilities, and schools can be very difficult, often specialist equipment and personnel is required. Although high level surfaces cannot be seen from floor level, a build up of dust and dirt can cause a number of problems such as health issues to the building’s users, equipment faults and contaminate items stored in the building. This is especially important in food manufacturing and storage where product contamination can result in the spread of infections.
Ingot’s High Level Cleaning Service
Ingot Services Ltd provides a specialist, cost effective high level cleaning service ensuring all your elevated surfaces are fully cleaned. All our operatives are IPAF registered, MEWP (Mobile Elevated Work Platform) trained.
- Fully HVAC registered
- Member of the Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
- A Safe Contractor Registered firm
- Photographs and certificate on completion of cleaning for your records
- Free advice on cleaning schedule for your building.
- Work carried out at a time suitable to you.
- 24 hour service which means we can fit around your timing requirements, ensuring minimal disruption to you.
High Level Areas:
- Tops of pipework and ventilation shafts
- ‘Tracks’, suspended from the ceiling, containing electrical and/or other cabling
- Tops of light fittings and chandeliers
- Tops of ceiling beams or other building infrastructure